So, You Need a B2B Copywriter
You've come to the right place.
In the "About You" tab I've tried to understand your position and why you
need either in-house or freelance copywriters to create marketing
materials for your business.
You're under a lot of pressure to produce leads and sales for your firm.
And if you are short of copywriting resources in-house that just increases
the pressure. So, you need a freelance B2B copywriter, at least, temporarily.
How Do You Find One?
You do what you did - an Internet search for a freelance B2B copywriter. And you found my site
that provides the information you need to retain me to create your B2B marketing materials. It
presents my writing process, copywriting services offered, fee structure, background and samples
of my writing.
1. I've been in business at a high level, making decisions involving millions
of dollars, so I understand what your management wants
2. As an engineer I understand the technical aspects of industrial projects. I
speak Engineerlish so I understand how engineers think. And one of my
main strengths is the ability to translate technical information into English
so that you and management can understand it
3. When you read some of the articles and white papers in my
portfolio you'll see that I'm a pretty good writer and content creator
with a fresh, conversational approach.
As Kate Greene of the National Fire Protection Association said,
"Hi Tom! Great! They loved hearing a fresh voice!
4. I'm easy to work with
5. I understand how important budgets and schedules are in your world
So now, it's up to you.
If you want to create a great B2B marketing piece with content that will help you and your company, call me at 847-989-5517 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
You know from what you've seen on this site that it's the right service for you and that you'll be taking the first step in making your life easier. So, go ahead. Make the call. You'll be glad you did.
"Your responsiveness, understanding of the product, and overall service was excellent".
- Jackie Burtle, HVB AE Power Systems, Inc.
What Happens When You Call or E-mail Me?
- You'll have a new resource to help you complete your projects and that will make your life easier, won't it?.
- You'll look smart to your boss because you're using just-in-time resources (only paid when working).
What Happens If You Don't Call?
If you don't call, you will continue to have the same B2B copywriting problems
that brought you to my site and I'm sure you don't want that.
So, Call Now for No-Surprise B2B Copywriting Services