Energy Industry Companies
You Can Do Your Own B2B Copywriting with
"Inside Story on B2B Copywriting." Just ask for it. It's free.
You Can Do It
"Inside Story on B2B Copywriting." tells you:
- About the B2B world
- How B2B buyers think
- What worries them
- How they protect themselves against risk
- What roles emotion and irrationality play in their buying decisions
- What marketing and copywriting resources you can use
With this book and the resources it provides you will be able to write the B2B marketing content you need.
Still Not Sure You Can Do It?
If you're still nervous about doing it yourself, even with the help of the book, and you have a B2B copywriting project you need some help with now or you're looking for some new ideas today, then you've come to the right place.
Help is at Hand
You haven't told me what your B2b copywriting project is but, if you do, we can work together to create content for a marketing piece that will make you look good, pay me handsomely and help your company get more business. That should make your life easier
Why would You want Me?
Well a number of reasons:
1. I've been in business at a high level, making decisions involving millions
of dollars, so I understand what your management wants
2. As an engineer I understand the technical aspects of industrial projects. I
speak Engineerlish so I understand how engineers think. And one of my
main strenghts is the ability to translate technical information into English
so that you and management can understand
3. When you read some of the articles and white papers in my
portfolio you'll see that I'm a pretty good writer and content creator
with fresh, conversational approach
"Hi Tom! Great! They loved hearing a fresh voice!
- Kate Greene, National Fire Protection Association,
4. I'm easy to work with
5. I understand how important budgets and schedules are in your world
So now, it's up to you. If you want to create a great B2B marketing piece with content that will help you and your company, use the free book or call or e-mail me. You'll be glad you did. Jackie was:
"Your responsiveness, understanding of the product, and overall service was excellent".
- Jackie Burtle, HVB AE Power Systems, Inc.
What Happens When You Call or E-mail Me?
- You'll have a new resource to help you complete your project and that will make your life easier, won't it?.
- You'll look smart to your boss because you're using just-in-time resources (only paid when working).
What Happens If You Don't Call?
If you don't call, you will continue to have the same B2B copywriting problem that brought you to my site in the first place and I'm sure you don't want that.
So Do It Now!
Go ahead. Make the call. You'll be glad you did and know that you've taken the first step in making your life easier.
But first ask for "The Inside Story on B2B Copywriting." You may not need me after all.
But, whatever you do, good luck with your project.